5.04.2012

With Love Studio

So, we all know by now that I'm a terrible blogger, right? I just can't seem to get a schedule down for blogging regularly. Life is just too crazy lately!

Well, I'm firmly ensconced at With Love Studio, the 2nd of my new stores!! I am sooooo excited to be there. I'm still a little slow getting into the forums there as I've had company for almost a month straight. But, I hope that life settles into a better routine now.

I have my A New You collection at WLS, of course, and I've released a brand new collection today! Remember The Sun looks like a moody kit, but it's all about reembering there's sunlight even on our darkest days. All you have to do is look for that bit of sunshine and you'll see it peeking from behind the clouds.


And, of course, I have 4 companion packs that go with it. Some glassy alphas, hangers that are perfect for charms, photo frames or alphas, journal cards, and--my favorite--painted backgrounds.









And check out just a few of the beautiful layouts created with this collection! 






Check them out at With Love Studio now. And don't forget to post your LOs on my FB page. Ya never know when I might decide to RAK someone!

Happy iNSD everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment