7.13.2012

Coupledom Collection (and freebie alert!)

I am so happy to announce my Coupledom Collection, exclusively at With Love Studio!  This is a collection that started with just the original kit and addon MONTHS ago! It has taken me a while to get back to it and I'm so happy I did.

I wanted to create something a bit more sophisticated and subdued...away from my usal style, but just a bit...and I think I succeeded. The color scheme is one I would love in my bedroom! I made the kit versatile enough to work with friendships all the way up to committed relationships. I even included elements for same sex couples.

The Add On is a bi more playful with fun backgrounds. The clear pockets are very much the "thing" lately, and were a lot of fun to create. I see a lot more of them in my designing future! And, as usual, I really enjoyed creating the frame clusters so you can see how well the elements cluster and work together.

I hope you'll love scrapping with this kit as much as I loved creating it!










I only have 2 pages to show you. My poor CT...I only posted their links a few days before release, so they didn't have time to work with it!  I managed to scrap a page and I have a real stunner from Julie.




And, because I loved this collection so much (and because I love you, my loyal fans!), I've created a freebie to accompany it! So scroll back up to the top of this page and click the freebie page!!

Stay tuned next week for another new release!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if this will get to you or not - but the coupon in the Enabler is an awesome coupon - but doesn't seem to have the discount code to use. :( have I just missed it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete