3.20.2012

CT Call!

That's right....I'm having a CT Call!! 

I didn't think I was going to have one this soon, but I've been approached with some exciting new offers and I think I'll need the help to get the ball rolling in the right direction. I need help not only in scrapping pages with my kits and any addons I create, but also an extra hand--or, more appropriately, an extra eye--to look them over for a quality check. It sure would help me cut down on my finished designing to finished product time. And you know those are two different things, right? LOL I'd also love help promoting on social networking sites and those digi sites that allow it. And, of course, it's great to have people to bounce ideas off of and a group to make suggestions, offer support and all those other hundred things that CTs are wonderful at doing!

Interested?


I hope to hear from a lot of talented scrappers! I would like to find at least 6 artists, but I'd be willing to take on more if you have the right stuff! So what are you waiting for?? Get that info to me stat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment