3.04.2012

It's Just As I Said

What did I tell you? If I miss a Sunday, it will make it easier to skip another and another and another. And that's almost what happened. The weekend before my store opened, I had family visiting and I wasn't able to post I meant to post during the week, but was too busy each night. Last weekend, I had a lot of personal stuff going on and wasn't able to post and--again--didn't have time during my evenings after work. So here I am, finally announcing on my blog that my Facebook store is open...even though it's been open for a couple weeks already!

So, umm...yeah. The store is open! Hoorah!! Everything is still 20% off because I've been too busy to go turn off the sale, so enjoy for a few more days. Let me show you what I have in there and some of the pages a few uber-talented scrap artists came up with for me.

First up is A New You, which is a kit I offered for free a while back at 9th& Bloom. I love the color palette; it's fresh, modern and soft all at the same time. I made this kit with a new beginnings, fresh starts and personal resolutions in mind. There are four companion packs that go with it: Frame Clusters, Journal Cards, Ricrac Stacks and Declarations.


Next up is the fan freebie kit, Keeping Track. I am so in love with this kit and I don't mind saying so! I can't remember where I stumbled upon the color palette for this kit, but as soon as I saw it, it spoke to me and I knew what I had to scrap. This kit is all about writing down your memories. Not just scrapping your photos, although that is a huge part of it. But it's all about journaling, writing down those memories that might seem small now, but that we never want to forget. You can download the full-size kit here on my blog, on my Facebook page and by signing up for my newsletter, but there are also four companion packs for this kit as well: Page Borders, Painted Clusters, Quotes, and Ribbon Stacks.


Aren't those pages gorgeous? I'm sending bug hugs and much thanks to the ladies who created them for me!

I've had a few messages asking me about the store. It shows an image of each collection in its entirety, but that doesn't mean you're choosing to purchase the whole thing! It's just a way of keeping each collection together in the store. Click on the image and it will take you into the section where you can purchase just the packs you want.

I think that's all for this week. I've been so busy with a few personal issues and at my day job lately that I haven't had much time for designing, but I have some exciting things heading your way!

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment